Sunday, March 22, 2009

March 15, 2009: First Meeting

At our first offical meeting at Dunn Bros, we....crocheted, and talked. No new business was discussed, no decisions made, and no motions put to the group.
Attendees: Amy, Bethel, Debra, and Leslie
Special props go out to Leslie for driving all the way from Town & Country just to sit and hook with us. Maybe we can discuss at some point finding a more central location.
A good time was had by all. Ok, that's just a guess, but I had a good time at a time when I really needed the comraderie.
Next meeting: April 19th, 2-4 at Dunn Bros. Debra will NOT be drinking the coffee at this meeting........
I took pictures which I am holding hostage...yarn will be acceptable payment for me NOT to post them. HAHAHA
See y'all around the 'hood!

1 comment:

  1. I had fun, too! I think the meeting place is fine, but then I live only about a mile away :o)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete