Thursday, November 8, 2012

November Monthly Meeting


Hello everyone!

Our monthly meeting is this Saturday, November 10, from 10am to noon at Yarntopia.  This month we’ll be talking about Quick Gift and Holiday Decorating  Ideas (46 days until Christmas!), in case you’re wanting to share the crochet love this holiday season.  I am working on a scarf with a ruffle yarn so I’ll do a quick demo on how to work with it.  It will also be a good time to work on your gifts away from the people you are making them for :o)  I have a dream of a Christmas tree decorated entirely in fiber-based ornaments, if you have patterns you like I’d love to hear about them.

Take care and I hope to see you Saturday!

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm looking for someone to make my beach wedding dress & swimsuit for my wedding in S. Padre Island in April 2013 next year. I have pics & would like to work with someone locally. Please contact me if you are interested or no someone who is. I can be reached at kaci.campbell@yahoo.com or 713-245-9803. Thank you

    ReplyDelete